My 1st Month Google Adsense Earning Report
Hi guys! My name is Adil Khan and I run & manage SelfBlogging, To read more about me click here. There are many new blogger who are interested to know Adsense Earning Report of my blogs(for new peoples I also manage. So I thought to publish my Adsense Earning Report here to Inspire you to earn more money from Google Adsense.
- Recommended Reading: How to Create a Google Adsense Account for Blog?
- Recommended Reading: How to Get Google Adsense Approval
I Got my First Payment from Google Adsense. Google Adsense pays me from $123.81 and I think you know that my hometown is in India. Now Adsense Started EFT Payment option which provides you direct deposit payment to your bank account. Here are some FAQ’s I would like to tell you!
Some FAQ’s About this Earning Journey
- How much payment amount I receive from Google Adsense?
- When did Google Adsense send me Payment?
Answer: October 22, 2014
- Which option I choose for Payment?
Answer: Wire Transfer to Bank Account
- How many rupees currency conversion deduct?
Answer: 31 Rs only.
- How many rupees forex txn commision deduct?
Answer: 25 Rs only.
Check below image of my Google Adsense payment page. This image will show you how many dollars were in my account and date of sending payment.
I got Adsense payment in my SBI account in 7 days. Because of Diwali(Festival) holiday it take extra 3 day to reach me. Hope you are now motivated & inspire by this report. Now my payment is increase soon I will post my recent income report.
- Recommended Reading: Top 10 Blogging Mistakes
- Recommended Reading: Top World Companies that started in Garages